Monday, October 15, 2007

Trace Adkins Dangerous Man Country Music CD Review

Not certain what's happening with me on this one, but it looks like the more than Iodine listen to it, the better Dangerous Man gets. Dangerous Man simply stated is one of Trace Adkins's best CDs to date.

Unfortunately, it's not mundane that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can just protrude in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't coerce myself to acquire through. Not at all the lawsuit with Dangerous Man. Every path is gratifying and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Dangerous Man have a nicely varied, premix of 13 paths that are very well written songs by this clearly outstanding artist. Most of the songs show a batch of the sort emotion that brands for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only conceive of are him have existent life experiences. At different points touching on the most existent emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed human relationships and unachievable romance. They're all here.

If you're level mildly into Country music you'll bask this CD. Overall Dangerous Man is an a great release. I give it my dual pollexes up. You will not be disappointed with 1 single track.

While this full cadmium is really very good some of my favourites are path 2 - Ladies Love Country Boys, path 5 - Ain't No Woman Like You, and path 12 - Words Get In The Way

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 10 - The Stubborn One. Outstanding!

Dangerous Man Release Notes:

Trace Adkins originally released Dangerous Man on August 15, 2006 on the Washington / EMI Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Dangerous Man

2. Ladies Love Country Boys

3. I Came Here To Live

4. Swing

5. Ain't No Woman Like You

6. Southern Hallelujah

7. I Wanna Feel Somethin'

8. High

9. Fightin' Words

10. Stubborn One, The

11. Ride

12. Words Get In The Way

13. Whitey Tonk Bodonkadonk - (Video mix)

No comments: